We will remain open during the lockdown, but we ask that you please bear with us as we have had to implement certain restrictions:
– We ask that all customers wear a face covering over their nose and mouth while visiting our store.
– Please keep to the WHO recommended social distance of at least 1 meter at all times.
– Barriers have been installed to ensure that social distancing is maintained, please help us by standing behind them and not leaning over on the counters.
– We encourage all our clients to contact us by phone for their medication, we will be delivering throughout.
– We have placed limits on how many patients can enter at one time.
We thank you for your patience and your loyal support.
For government info please see www.sacoronavirus.co.za.
Good news! We are part of the Discovery MedXpress network. This means that Discovery clients will not have to pay a 20% penalty levy when getting their medicine.
Do you or a family member forget to take your chronic medicine at the right time?
Now available at Eastpark for only R150 per month. Click here for more information